Thursday, November 26, 2009

CrossRoads' Women's Retreat

Just a note to say "thank you" to my own church, CrossRoads Baptist, for giving me the honor to lead the Bible study for our annual women's retreat. Words cannot express the love that I have for my sisters in Christ in my own church family. I will never forget the fellowship, laughter, and tears we shared together (and of course, other 'memorable moments' that will forever keep me laughing!!!). But most of all, I will never forget how God revealed Himself to us in that cabin that weekend. Hearts (including mine)are forever changed because God showed us more about Him, ourselves, and the Body of Christ. We know that an intimate, personal relationship with God is possible in the 'land of the living'. Go West, my friends!! (wink) Love, Corrie

0 comments: