Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Meet the Clay's

Hello everyone! You are about to be officially introduced to the Clay clan. Drumroll please...


This is my beautiful sister-in-law and friend, Corrie Clay, founder of Filling the Gap Ministries.


This is Corrie and her husband, Shane.

This is Corrie's adorable 3 year-old son, Canaan.

Of course I can't forget Corrie's fave picture of her and Canaan. This was taken during his first trip to the beach.


Well, now you have officially met Corrie and her family. I'm sure there will be many more pictures to come now that I have learned how to get them on here (haha!).


BTW, I haven't officially introduced myself to you. My name is Katie Taylor and I am married to Corrie's brother, Kyle. This is a picture of us at Christmas:


I would just like to say thank you for allowing Corrie to share her life and this awesome ministry God has given her with you through this blog. You don't know how much you have already blessed and encouraged her through your comments. We pray this blog will be a blessing to you as well.

We love you,
Katie (yes its me, even though it says posted by Corrie. hey, I'm learning slowly...but maybe not so surely:)

0 comments: