Monday, February 11, 2008

A Deeper Understanding

I wanted to share something with you today that is both very powerful, yet sweet and beautiful. 2 Thessalonians 3:5 says, "May the Lord bring you into an even deeper understanding of the love of God and of the patience that comes from Christ." As you know, my passion is centured around knowing God in a phenominal way. Many of us, from time to time, wonder why we don't know Him lthe way we'd like to. I believe that it is important to ask God to give us a better and deeper understanding for who He is. I believe that we must start with a desire to know Him and He comes to us. It is also important to understand that "bring you into" indicates a process that is refined on a daily basis. I am so thankful that I can ask this of my Father and He will make it happen. I hope this is helpful for you to begin to know the God who loves you... Corrie My prayer today: Father, I want to understand you more. I want to know all that I can to draw close to you. To be near you. Teach me how to love you and be content with being loved by you alone. You are enough for me....

1 comments:

AbbyLane said...

thanks for this! i needed to see those words today! :)