Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Thanks for the prayers

Hey everyone. I just wanted to take a minute and catch you up on my whereabouts for the last week or so. My sister in law, Katie, does a wonderful job of manning the blog when I can't, but so many of you have emailed and called to ask about my health. I cannot tell you how wonderful it is to be loved by so many people who lift me up in prayer daily. I was put in the hopital almost immediately after I got back from the conference (I told ya'll it was good!!!). I came home to recover from a bad sinus and ear infection. But due to my auto immune disease, infection comes quickly and stayes for a while. In this time, my ear drum has bursted and I am still fighting infection. Please continue to pray that I will heal. I believe that my God is my Rapha--my healer. Healing is on it's way. I hope you will call on Him too... Love you all, Corrie

2 comments:

Sheila Lackey said...

So glad to hear from you.
I am praying for a speedy recovery. Rest Corrie!

Anonymous said...

glad to know that you are feeling better